Advanced Object Creation and Editing
DVD Cost: USD$134.95
this video is formatted for YouTube.com - the purchased video is a higher resolution
This 1 hour 20 minute video covers some of the advanced object creation and editing tools useful in creating maps. These tools include:
- Screen Digitizing - create digital datasets using existing tables and digitizing from a scanned image.
- Data Entry - We will use the Discover DigData utility to streamline the entry of attribute data for digitized map objects.
- MapInfo Autotrace - use Autotrace to trace nodes from existing polylines or polygons.
- The Discover PolyBuilder utility is designed to simplify the conversion of digitised linework (representing regions) into polygon vector objects.
- Clip to Polygon - Discard data that lie outside a selected region, clipping the retained data at the region boundary.